Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF

Okay, here's the scoop. I bought new underwear today. I'm sure you're wondering why I am choosing to share that information with you all so here it goes.

A while back I mentioned my trip into the Levi's Intellifit Pit at the Taste of Chicago. Well, I finally broke down and bought my first ever pair of size 4 jeans and they fit pretty good with the exception that my underwear is too big now and it hikes up in the back. So instead of going commando I've decided to just get smaller undies. The End.

I got my television for my studio and my computer has wifi... what more could I ask for? I don't ever need to leave.... Okay, so I currently only get channel 7 on the television, but I'm working on acquiring an antenna.

I've started working on some Text pieces again. I'm digging it.

I'm having a hard time multi-tasking so I better go.

No comments: