Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happiness

I don't want to jinx anything, but I've been in a really good mood for the past week. I think the planets are aligning and I'm getting my crap together.

Sure not everything's perfect, but when will it ever be?

I have many things to be thankful for, amongst them are my friends and family - both here and at home, my work is going well (although I'm slacking in some of my classes)... I'm in the graduate program I wanted to be in and there's light at the end of the tunnel. I get to go to Italy in January.... I ran in a race (my legs are only now recovering)...

The most important thing I think is that I have no regrets, nothing that has been left unsaid to anyone... If I were to get hit by a bus today I think everyone would know how I felt about them and I feel really good about that.

(pardon me while I get on my soapbox...)

If you have anything to say to anyone do it now... don't wait until it's too late. getting it all out is better than keeping it inside...

(okay, I'll jump down now.)

Last night I fell asleep on the futon around 8:30 and slept until 6:30 this morning... I guess I needed to get my zzz's.

Today I'll go into the studio and work some more - I've also got to get rid of the cookies I made the other night before I eat them all!

No comments: