Thursday, November 30, 2006

I must be busy...

I just realized that I didn't post anything yesterday.

This morning is the third morning in a row that I've been awake at 4:30... I'm just going to go with the flow... I can sleep next Tuesday.

I'm on the lookout for a coffee table for my piece... I may just end up going to Target today to buying one. It will just be easier than trying to get around to thrift store...

Yesterday I was feeling a bit stressed out. I guess it's just end of the semester and everything's coming to a climax... My critique is next Monday at 9am (it's the first one)... it's going to be weird because this is the first time I'll be showing work that isn't all colorful and "pretty"... it's a big change for me. This work is much more ritualistic and personal for me. Hopefully everything will go well... I'm not too worried though.

I think I'll hit the shower and get off to the studio...

No comments: