Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Yet another long day.

Well, I'm still in the studio.... I got here this morning at 7am and worked most of the day with the exception of class this afternoon. I'm beginning to feel the effects (affects? - I'm not a good grammer-er-er...) of getting up at 4:30 this morning. I may have to hit the road soon.

I'm currently listening to Flood by They might be Giants. I can't believe this album is over 16 years old. Man, I remember when it came out. Just wait, if it's not happening to you yet it will - people won't know what the hell you're talking about when you say something ... like they'll say "who is Depeche Mode?" okay, maybe that's not a good example... they'll say "who is Mimi Rogers????" with no freaking idea that she was the original Mrs. Tom Cruise.

Okay, I better be off like a prom dress... I'm starting to get heavy eyelid syndrome.

No comments: