Wednesday, February 07, 2007

(Insert title of post here)

Once again I posted last night but then my computer froze up so I couldn't actually publish it.

For a rundown on what it said, I worked, advised, went to a mock interview and then I went to class. I tried to buy coffee yesterday but the pipes had frozen at Intelligentsia so I couldn't get it. I am drinking some coffee right now that's been in my refigerator for over a year (Trader Joe's) it's not too bad.

It's still cold.. supposed to climb into the low teens. I mentioned in the non post about it snowing yesterday so it wasn't as cold as the previous day but it was treacherous (in Seattle/Jim Foreman terminology not Chicago/Ellie Pai Hong treacherous).

Today I am giving a special tour at school... I can use the money because of the root canal... I'm going to work on my resume for a triage session for CAA which is being held this afternoon. I should work on my research paper at some point too... the clock is ticking and I'm going to run out of time...

That's it.

No comments: