Friday, February 02, 2007

My three favorite words today...

ROOT CANAL THERAPY.

Let me tell you, I would rather be in psychotherapy... it would be cheaper.

Well, the tooth is still hurting although not as much. I went to a dentist and he took out a filling I had in my molar and then gave me the diagnosis that I had to have a root canal. Then he put a filling back in the tooth. Okay actually he told me about the root canal after he refilled the tooth but you know... I've been in pain and I don't want to rewrite.

So then it was off to an endodontist to have the root canal started. Now I'm popping advil and penicillin (I don't know how to spell that - sorry).

I will have it finished on the 20th. Then after that I have to go back to the dentist to have a post and fill done (I think that's what it's called), and then a crown. Thank goodness I have that emergency credit card.

Now I'm on the futon in my dinosaur nightgown. What a way to spend a Friday night! I did have a nice bath though... I think I'll go to bed early and hopefully my face won't hurt so much when I wake up.

No comments: