Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feeling Better...

I am happy to report that I woke up this morning without a toothache. I now have a little bit of a headache but that might be from general stress.

Today it is FREEZING! Okay, it's less than freezing... with windchill below zero. I can see the steam coming off my cup of coffee on the window sill, and the coffee's not that hot.

I went shopping this morning for bread for my chipped beef boat . It's this dip that you put in a bread bowl... and it's low fat (NOT)... okay I take that back I'm going to make it lower fat than it usually is, but not that much lower. I'm taking it to a Superbowl party tomorrow. Go Seahawks... oh yeah that's right... they lost didn't they?

I have a party to go to tonight... and I should work on my paper from my Italy trip... or maybe I should take a nap.

No comments: