Friday, March 16, 2007

20290 steps...

In an effort to wear myself out today I ended up walking almost nine and a half miles. If I can do that I can run a 5k race tomorrow morning.

It's been a long day. Starting with work this morning and ending up here. I did get quite a bit accomplished today although I still need to finish my artist statement and send images to that curator. I did get my images sent off to be printed for the MFA show (at least I think they're going in the show). Maybe tomorrow after my long soak in an epsom salts bath I'll work on tieing up those loose ends.

On another note, I was thinking this evening about when the artistic bug hit me.... Maybe it was that pig mobile I made for my mom made out of tag board one year or the slip cast hen planter or the clay pig.. maybe it was all those Halloween costumes I made over the years: the one night stand, the disco inferno, the caesar salad, the coat of arms (although I did steal that idea from Luke Esser, along with the green with envy idea too...). Yeah, maybe it was the halloween costumes...

No comments: