Thursday, March 08, 2007

Today Show website...

The Today Show has a new website and blog which I'm pretty excited about. Okay, maybe I'm not really excited about it, but it makes it much easier for me to check up on stories and find out what Ann is doing.

I'm trying to figure out why I think Ann Curry is so swell. I think it's her hair. It always looks so nice. Maybe it's becasue she's from Oregon.

I posted a comment on their blog this morning and gave them a link to my blog... maybe they'll check me out and want me to come on the show. I still haven't looked at the video from when Al talked to me on President's Day.... I also haven't heard from Jet Blue... maybe I'll get a free ticket and I can go back to the Today Show and finally meet Ann (Matt too, he's a hottie).

Maybe I'll go back when its warmer outside so I can look cute out on the plaza and not like a nordic ski champion.

No comments: