Friday, April 20, 2007

Coffee doesn't taste the same anymore.

Yesterday morning I had a bit of trauma when I was getting ready for work. I have a towel bar in my shower that I place my coffee cup and big glass of water on while I'm showering. I have to finish the glass of water before I can get out (some people think it's weird, but it works for me)... well, I was reaching past the cups yesterday and my "Office" coffee cup that said "worlds best boss" on it went crashing into the bathtub. I must say if you are going to drop a cup of coffee the best place to do it is in the bathtub - but I lost one of my favorite cups. It said Dunder Miflin on the reverse side... I bought it at the NBC store when I was in New York.

I was surfing the classified online yesterday and saw that one of the private schools in Seattle is going to be hiring a ceramics/sculpture teacher. I am going to apply - even if I don't get an interview it will be good for me to go through the process. That's one thing I have to do today, get the resume and application out.

I'm also going to wait for my package! Watch, it will be stuff from WW... nothing too exciting. But it could be a new computer! (okay, maybe that's wishing for too much).

No comments: