Thursday, April 19, 2007

Has J Lo lost her appeal?

I think so... you know it must be bad when she's appearing on American Idol. It seems as though it all went down the tubes when she married Mark Anthony. She used to be so interesting in a Britney Spears sort of way but not so much anymore.

When I got home today there was a notice from UPS that they tried to deliver a package to me. Maybe it's a birthday present! They're going to try and re-deliver tomorrow before 10:30 so I guess that means I'll be hanging out in the morning for a while. Tomorrow night is space claim... My number is towards the end so I guess I"ll just take what I can get.

I guess the mood is getting better. I walked home with KG tonight so I got in some exercise which is good... and I did get some things done today... I can't be in a bad mood on my Birthday can I?

No comments: