Saturday, April 21, 2007

Welcome to the last day of my thirties.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that space claim went fairly well even though I was low on the list. I am in a horseshoe space with Matthew Dupont and Dana Deguillo (I think I may have spelled Dana's last name wrong..) Matt's a sculpture grad and Dana is a painter. I know their work and I figure I'd like to be near someone's work that I like and think will be good... thereby making people spend more time at my work.

The bad news is that my computer is acting up again. It keeps freezing up and then needing to shut down. It's stressing me out a bit.

I'm going to finish up here and then get ready to go to ww and then run in the 10k race. There is an installation workshop today that I might go to, I don't really need to do heavy installation, but I think it might be good information for me to have.

I'll check back later.

No comments: