Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ouch.

I did it but I am wounded... I don't think I'd be as sore if I hadn't walked home from the studio this afternoon with many detours. Here's the pedometer count.40,408 steps, 18.49 miles... 13 activity points.... that's going to be my breakfast tomorrow morning (although I shouldn't carry them over but hey, it's my birthday!

My left knee feels as though it's out of joint (could be..). It's my left side in general - hip, knee etc... it hasn't been the same since I slipped in the snow a few months ago. Oh well, I'll just pound the advil and thera-gesic rub. Tonight I'm going to take care of it and get to bed early so I can enjoy my day tomorrow!

When I got home I got birthday cards galore... I had to keep myself from opening them! Maybe I'll wake up at midnight and open them (okay who am I kidding? - I'll be asleep). I also got a letter from my friend Anne at Crawl Space (see link at the right) I applied to be a member and they have invited me to set up a studio visit with them when I return to Seattle. Since I don't have a studio maybe I'll just invite them over for dinner and show them my work.

My computer hasn't frozen this evening (yet)... I'm trying to only run one thing at a time. It seems that when I try to open up word documents is when it it dying. Maybe I'll investigate - If I had the energy and could go to Trader Todd's and check out the karaoke for next week... But since I can't really walk it probably won't happen.

No comments: