Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello 40.

I must say I don't feel much different. My knee still hurts although not as much. There's supposed to be a high of 80 degrees today (yippee!)...

I sat in bed this morning and opened my cards and presents. Mom gave me the DVD of Charlotte's Web - I do like a good pig movie. I also got some money so I can order business cards. Katie sent me a gift card from Target, she knows how to shop for her auntie.. I also got a card from Melissa Victor Max and Leo... Nothing from Dad though, I'm sure something will come (I hope)... he called on Friday so I know he's still alive and he talked about my birthday so I'm sure I'll get a call.

Today after breakfast (brunch) I may go to the studio and figure out the spacing of my piece. I may have to take one of the pieces out in order to conserve space... I also have to go to Home Depot and pick up some hardware.

If there's time left I'll go to Target and look at what's on sale. I'll look at the ad and see if they have any cute skirts.

Yesterday during my run I found that my clip on microphone wasn't working (grr).. so I had to hold the recorder in my hand and record that way. It was inconvenient to do this so I would put the recorder in my pocket for periods of time. Later on I will edit in music for people to run to as they listen to the podcast instead of listening to my recorder in the pocket.

The computer seems to be working as long as I don't open word (okay, I haven't tried yet)... but it hasn't crashed.

Happy Earth Day.

No comments: