Sunday, April 22, 2007

four - oh!





Here are some photos from my birthday breakfast.

Overall I had a good day.... food, flowers, cake, walking, shopping at Target and phone calls and emails from all my friends. I was thinking the only thing that would make it better would be if I could have sex... but then I though that sex has the potential to be disappointing so I guessed it was the best day possible.

The only bad thing that happened was that I stubbed my second toe on my left foot... it's one of those extra long toes that just seem to get in the way. It's a bit sore but I don't think it's broken... It happened last summer as well, no blood (but there might be some under the toenail). I'll keep you updated as to my toe health.

I got really pretty flowers... I'll post pictures later.

No comments: