Saturday, May 26, 2007

Reigning it in.

I need to regain some self control. I have succumbed to some of my favorite foods and now I need to toe the line.... I guess that's normal.

I've been waking up in the middle of the night thinking that I'm not here to stay... (it's a bit unsettling...)...

Yesterday my visit to the chiropractor was wonderful, my neck is much better and my hip doesn't hurt quite as much.

Last night I went to the opening of the University of Washington MFA show at the Henry Art Gallery. There's something to be said about University art as opposed to Art School art.... maybe it's the environment that it's in and the people who are there. The work was good.

I saw some of my friends and some professors... I really need to start working on things again... maybe today I'll do some audio recordings.

On the agenda today is my ww meeting, then I'm going to go to Pilgrim Firs for the afternoon for camp counselor training camp (which I don't really need, but I need to go to camp)... Tomorrow it's off to Olympia to see my nephews and celebrate Victor's birthday.

No comments: