Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh happy day!

I am not going to dwell on the fact that I have been eating like a pig for the past few days... I am not going to lament my lack of motivation in going out and meeting people and making new friends... and I am not going to complain about my pasty white skin that reflects the rays of the sun with a glare that would make Donny Osmonds teeth look dingy.

I am going to celebrate the fact that I am sitting on a sofa in front of a television and blogging.... I have figured out how to get my friend Nancy's wireless connection hooked up so I can get back to what is comfortable - being a couch potato! Oh, I have my coffee here too...

Last night I fell asleep on the sofa before 8pm, I went to bed a little after 10 and then woke up around 5:45... I could go to the gym - there's one up here where I'm house sitting... but I have my laptop and I feel good. Maybe this will be what gets me to quit eating so much... if my hands are busy I can't shovel the food into my mouth.

Okay, now is the time for pictures.
This is the house that I used to live in in Fremont. When I was working my temp job last week I walked over there and took a few pictures. I was 21 when I lived there... if you are a math wiz you will figure out that that was about 19 years ago. (Crap I'm getting old)!



Here is another picture of the Pirate (Mr. Wormy)... he was sitting up for treats last night and I tried to take some pictures of his trick. A fly decided to buzz around so he got distracted..

Now that I'm comfortable you will be hearing a lot more from me!

- I've been thinking about stories I can use in my artwork... about my quest to find true happiness only to be dashed by a lack of information and communication... I'll tell you all about the story of my coffee delivery to Doug at a later date.

1 comment:

Romeo'S Spot said...

Pretty cat and they never do what we want them to do when we want them to.