Friday, June 08, 2007

Ummm...

I'm thinking that maybe I won't eat everything in sight today. I will try to keep everything in check... I will not let anxiety rule my life, I will not let other people bring me down...

Maybe I'll try to find a leash today and take Tucker out for a walk. She doesn't like to go on walks - she will just wait there until you drag her. She makes a good dust mop.

Last night at first Thursday was pretty low key. I saw a few things that I liked - Ron Lambert at the Catherine Person Gallery was pretty interesting. He works with video in sculptures.... there were some nice plaster forms with mylar and inkjet prints... the craftsmanship was nice.

The show at SOIL was called Crud. I will have to go back an look again at it... I think I liked it though.

When I was walking through the galleries I was trying to envision where my work might fit and I haven't quite figured that out yet. Actually my work will fit into Crawl Space just fine I think... I have to set up a studio visit with them.

Okay - it's official. This is my last week of sitting on my ass feeling sorry for myself. I have to start working again and applying for things. Two weeks is long enough for having a pitty party / vacation.

Okay, I feel better.

No comments: