Saturday, July 14, 2007

The amazing emoticon...

If you have no idea of what I'm talking about here's a picture...


They are those funny little things that express emotion in emails, personal ads and documents. I find the name emoticon sort of funny.... although I don't particularly like them when they are used... something to think about.

Today my weigh in went as expected... I was up six pounds from 5 weeks ago. I did commit to tracking what I ate for three days this week... (nice two minute motivation Phil!). I didn't think I could commit to more than that.

At the wedding I only screwed up once with the music - but I blame the minister... okay so you're saying to yourself "sure, she's blaming someone else" but really, right before for recessional he looked over to me in the doorway and nodded... how was I supposed to know that the father of the (bride or groom - I'm not sure which) was going to invite everyone downstairs to the reception. I don't think it was too bad... I still got paid. I took my wages and went to Trader Joe's on my way home, I bought brown rice and fake sausage links and patties.

Tomorrow I'm being picked up at 5 am to go to Tacoma... it should be fun. I'll be sure to post photos.

No comments: