Saturday, July 14, 2007

Slug.

I am one... yesterday started out so well and ended with a thud. I managed to watch a bunch of episodes of What Not to Wear and then go to bed at 9:30. How's that for a Friday night?

It's times like these that I wish I had a "normal" life... I've never been one to get out and socialize or just go do things with other people. I wish I could make myself do those things... I might be a bit happier. Not that I'm not happy, I just think my overall mood swings would be less noticeable if I had more going on...

This morning I have to weigh in at my meeting. I'm not looking forward to it, but I have to do it. It also turns out that I get to help with another wedding today. The person who was going to run the CD player for the ceremony backed out so I am going to get paid $75.00 for pushing a few buttons... I just hope I don't screw up.

I've got to go and face the digits... aye aye aye!

1 comment:

Kevin Peterson said...

You have no idea how similar we are- I should email you more when I have more time (I have to run off to camp in a few minutes for intermediate!)