Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heat is hot.

Duh... it reached 97 degrees yesterday... I was hot but not too uncomfortable. I have Chicago to thank for that... I would take a 97 with dry heat over 85 with humidity. I only had to take one shower yesterday as opposed to three.

High point today will be getting my new cell phone. I will try to make the casts of my feet as well... it will be good to do some work like that.

I have floated the idea of going to a pub mixer to my friend Kristen... I haven't seen her since I moved back, but we're both young (ahem) single girls... we have a lot to offer and I could give up my television watching for one night (even though Brother and SYTYCD are on).

I've had a few calls from the temp agency about jobs... I am going to return them today... I have to start earning some money... I also found out that WW had been holding my pay because my ex territory manager hadn't completed the paperwork on my transfer. This means no paycheck until next week.

No comments: