Thursday, July 12, 2007

I heart my new phone...

if I had a picture to post I would... it's just spiffy... I can even take videos on it.

I might have a long term temp job lined up... but it doesn't pay as much as I would like. I guess I should just suck it up and take it because I need to earn some money. We'll see how it goes... they want someone for two months but I am only available until the end of August (Start your speculation why here....).

I'm sort of at the point where I don't really want to work but I have to earn some money soon or I'll be in trouble.

Tonight my momma and I walked down to Jalisco's for dinner... it was yummy. I had arroz con pollo. Tomorrow I'm going to check in with my dad. He's been on vacation and I haven't seen him for a while... I have to get back to SYTYCD. Later

No comments: