Sunday, July 22, 2007

I am a winner

Well, maybe not a winner but I did manage to get out of the house on both Friday and Saturday night. It's a big accomplishment for me. I am a bit of a homebody... the urge to stay in often outweighs the urge to go out. Maybe once I start working full time I may have more energy to do things (It sound weird - but I do more when I am busy)...

This morning I am contemplating as to weather or not I should go to church... I haven't been for a while. I could either do that or go to the gym. I haven't been to the gym either... I would have gone yesterday but my knee was out of whack and I couldn't walk without it hurting. It's back to normal today. I should go work out because I am supposed to run in the torchlight run next Saturday. I should practice... do real runners practice? I don't consider myself a real runner... I'm just a pretender.

Maybe I'll go put on my workout clothes and see if it inspires me.

No comments: