Monday, July 09, 2007

I would have posted earlier...


but I was having problems.

It's official. I'm up a few pounds (five???) from my cookie fest at camp.

I went to the gym today and worked at WW this evening. I haven't been paid yet for any of the meetings I've worked in Seattle... I'm beginning to feel poor.

The photo above is of a tree on the lake at camp. As things get less weird (I don't know why things are weird, they just are...) I will post more.

Today I cracked out the Flex Wax and made a few molds of my foot. It was calming in a way... if only I had some studio space I might feel more normal.

I also signed up for a new singles website. It's called plenty of fish.. I've gotten a few responses - but It basically comes down to the fact that I am scared sh(&less to do anything about being single... I hate the thought of having to talk to people... I'm a wimp.

No comments: