Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sucking it up.

Yesterday I went to the gym and I THINK that I will be able to run the 11 minute mile required for the 8k. I figure I can't be the slowest person running... I bet there will be others who are slower.

This morning is shaping up to be a busy one, I am taking my momma in to get the cataracts taken off her other eye then it's back here to get ready for work. I sure hope my nerves don't get the best of me... everything will be fine. I just get a bit of an upset tummy sometimes.

Tonight there is an opening at the CMA gallery at the UW. I will try to make that if I'm not too exhausted. I'm not sure how late I will have to work today - I don't start until 9:30.

My leg is feeling a bit out of whack today (different leg than last week).... hey, maybe there will be cute single men where I work... oh crap - what will I wear?

No comments: