Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Essential things.

Last night I met up with one of my professors from the UW. I was talking about my trip to New York and the task of packing. He suggested that I go light and just take the essential things. So here is a list of essential things for me to take.

My buckwheat pillow, my camera, my bear, pictures of my dog, my collection of ww nametags, my ww scale, my running shoes, toenail clippers, tweezers, Lush Olive Branch body wash, bathtub pillow.

oh, and underwear.

We also talked about the possibility of me teaching a foundation class at the UW. Do I feel prepared to teach? SURE! why not. I also said that I would offer to help teach the Studio Art program in Rome sometime (that would be a dream job!). Oh, to eat gelato e prosciutto cotto - che bueno! That's Italian for you all.... Hey, I could take a side trip to Firenze and see my pal Luigi from the hotel Villa Liana.

Now I have something to strive for... well besides firming up my thighs.

No comments: