Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Is it a streak yet?

I figure I have to get the exercise in while I can... so yes, I went to the gym again this morning. I worked on the six pack yesterday (okay, maybe it's more like a keg right now...)and it hurts.

I should really start packing for NY. I suppose I will have to eventually. But what does one take when they don't know what exactly they will need.

I'm ready to start "stalking" Ann. I think I should make a t-shirt that says I heart Ann. I could do it myself but that would take too much time. I should just go to a t-shirt shop...

So... I had a conversation with one of my sisters yesterday and she thought that I shouldn't tell people about my blog because it might scare them away (she said this only for my own good)... what I understand from our conversation is that she thinks I sound desperate and that it will turn people off (we're talking members of the opposite sex here)... I didn't immediately disagree - in my defense I think part of me being so revealing is part of what makes me me... when I talk about my woes of trying to get a date it is sometimes serious - but most often it is meant in jest... I know there are a lot of people who can relate to my lamentations about being a single woman in society. It's not as easy as going on a reality show and finding the man of your dreams or hitting the bars trolling for men.

What do you all think? Am I desperate? Should I hide my blog under a bushel?

No comments: