Monday, August 27, 2007

You can pick you jaw off the floor now.

I actually went to the gym this morning.... and I also stepped on the scale too. As a result of that I'm going to going to the gym more often (well at least for the next week until I go to NY).

OH CRAP! is what I thought to myself as I saw the magic number... I knew it was going to be bad but it was three pounds higher than I thought it would be. On the bright side I will be walking much more in NY and hopefully running too. It sucks to love food (a little too much) and be (okay I've lost the point I was trying to make so I'll just move on to another subject.).

The other night I went to H & G's for dinner... my friend Ken was there. He asked me about my hair. He was referring to my grow out. NOTE TO ALL MEN Never ask a woman about an obvious streak in her hair unless you are absolutely sure it was meant to be there. He thought it was an artist thing but no, it's not. It's a good thing I'm a forgiving person otherwise I'd have to kick his ass. I may still kick his ass because it would make me feel better.

Last night I had my momma help me touch up the roots... another thing that sucks about being almost middle aged and single and living with your mother... oh crap... Did I ever realize that I was such a loser? Yes I did.

Oh, here's another thing.. everyone should go to see the show at Crawlspace Gallery It's called ...pass time and shows the work of Sean M Johnson and Kirk Lang. This is the show I was going to see on Saturday - I'm glad I waited until yesterday. I got to spend more time with the work... I'm not an art critic but it held my attention... that's saying a lot. I can't wait to start making things again... I heart art.

No comments: