Friday, August 17, 2007

Everyone can uncross their fingers now.


The gods have spoken and Sabra was chosen as America's Favorite dancer on SYTYCD. I know that may not rank up there with important news events of the day but for me it was the most important. Who wants to hear about all that gloomy stuff. I want to spread the joy of dance (and reality television).

I have requested tickets to see a live taping of the Martha Stewart show... hopefully I'll get on and she'll be giving away good stuff. It would be fun to see how many television shows I could get on in a three month period.... hmmm. maybe I'll do that.

This morning my laptop is making a few noises (the fan is whirring)... I hope it's not going to die. That would suck - I should probably break out the hard drive and back it up.

Remember, only ten and a half hours until the weekend - Pacific Standard Time.

1 comment:

PJB-Chicago said...

hey Jen: yes, Sabra deserved to win: she was the most personable, most consistent & the most versatile in terms of styles. She has a shine that the other dancers lacked. She rose to the occasion every time. Glad to see you too liked the show. xo pb