Thursday, August 16, 2007

Post Number ninehundred and eight.

Who knew I would have so many uninteresting things to blog about. Not much different is going on around here - no gym, just coffee and blogging.

Yesterday I got to work filing for the property tax group. It wasn't so bad.... I'd rather be doing that than just sitting around trying to find things to do.

Last night on SYTYCD I was a bit under impressed with it all. I did like Neil and Danny's routine put together by Mia Michaels... however if I had to choose my favorite piece(s) from the season it would be Jamie and Hok's hummingbird piece or Neil and Sabra's Jazz piece from last week... it was done to Sweet Dreams... I could tell you all a story about when I first saw the Eurythmics at Bumbershoot back in the 80's with Trevor my first boyfriend... but I digress.

I'm still rooting for Sabra... Lacey does nothing for me... ever since it was revealed that her hair smells because of her weave it totally turned me off. If one of the boys win that would be alright as well... but my dialing finger is bandaged because I was dialing for Sabra.

Tonight my friend Anne is having an Opening at the Lawrimoreproject. I've mentioned her before... she is one of the people who runs Crawl Space - the gallery that I will hopefully be joining once my life gets a little less hectic. I hope I can drag my ass to it...

The weather looks sucky, I better get moving to face the day.

Here's a photo I took downtown yesterday...

No comments: