Friday, August 31, 2007

Making a list.

I'm trying to make a list of all the mail items that my mother will have to look out for while I'm in New York... bank cards, student loan crap, paychecks.. it's not an easy task.

I've changed the photo on my profile - I liked the picture of me there but I needed a change. A flower is nice - it's from my tree...

I think I'm going to pretend to be a lot of different things while I'm in New York - runner, cute person who goes out on dates (now I would say artist here - but that's the old me, I AM AN ARTIST), healthy eater...

Today is my last day at work, I have enjoyed working there but I realize that I couldn't do it full time for the rest of my life. Life is too short to not do the things you really want to do. The possibility of me working for their New York office looks pretty good.. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I may not want to do it full time but I'm not stupid enough to realize that my mad administrative skills can come in handy sometime.

No comments: