Saturday, September 01, 2007

The packing begins (sort of)...

I've done a bit of packing (but not a lot)... It was a long day yesterday... I went to the gym, I worked, I ate some home made pie, went out to lunch... fell asleep on the sofa at 9. At least in New York if I fall asleep at 9 it will really be 12.

Tomorrow when I arrive none of my roomates will be there. It will be interesting. Being alone in the big city... sort of like when I moved to Chicago - but this time I'm only going to be there a few months.

Today is weigh in. I'm sure it's not going to be good, but I am turning over a new leaf today. I am going to be putting on my healthy eater persona. I'm planning on taking all my measurements when I get to New York and see what I can accomplish in three months... being that I'm going to become a runner as well. Maybe I'll consider giving up sugar... I don't know.

I'll check back later. Stinky is crying... I let her sleep with me last night. It's almost like having a significant other.

No comments: