Friday, August 24, 2007

Procrastination...

I should be getting things put together for New York... I should be going to the gym on a regular basis... I should be looking harder for my soul mate to live happily ever after with...

I should get a checkup... I actually haven't been to a doctor in over two years... for all of you out there do not follow by my example. In Grad School our health insurance sucked - now I have Washington Basic Health but I haven't gotten my crap together to make an appointment - now I'm leaving again. I guess if there's a tumor growing in me somewhere I'll have some good resource material for my artwork.

So... I tried to upload a video that I shot the other day but it isn't working... damn.

The hair is getting better but it still needs help... and yes I did face my fears last night and made the calls I needed to.


No comments: