Saturday, August 11, 2007

The saga is over...

The paycheck... I found out that the paycheck I've been waiting for for over two months was accidentally sent to my Chicago address. I decided to have a stop payment put on the check because the forwarding of my mail has not been the swiftest thing and the Chicago postal workers are not so good... They are going to re-issue my paycheck and send it to me in Seattle.

When I got home last night the paycheck was in the mail. It will be a nice memento... all $223.15. It will probably cost them 50 bucks to put the stop payment on it.

I've been having issues with my wifi (okay, my neighbors wifi...). It's not been very reliable in letting me be able to send email messages. I can receive them, but it's taking so long for them to go over the airwaves they time out. (If I am not good with the technical terms there excuse me...).

Today is going to be fairly uneventful... I should go to the gym, I should clean up my room and start organizing things for my future... I should reproduce. Maybe I'll go see a movie. The world is my oyster.

No comments: