Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Too much of a good thing.

FIBER

It's a wonderful thing but I'm here to remind you to be careful.

Last night at the ww meeting someone mentioned the Fiberone bars that are really yummy and are only two points. The reason they are so low in points is that they have a ton of fiber. I know from a prior experience with these bars that you shouldn't overindulge because you will be sorry.

Do you think I would have learned from this past experience with these delectable goodies (you're thinking sure - any reasonable woman would know her limits and stay away from too many).... For those of you who know me well - the dam broke and one led to another and after three bars (24 grams of fiber) I am feeling it. I sit here with an 18 pack of phazyme waiting for the distress to go away.

When will I ever learn?

No comments: