Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The inside of my eyelids are beautiful.

If I could continue to look at them this morning I would... No gym... it's supposed to be nice out today - I wish I could work on my flip flop tan... but alas, I have to work.

My friend PJ told me I should post more pictures of myself... I'll try PJ. I wouldn't want to blind you all with my beauty though.

Last night after work I went to ww meeting... a friend of mine showed up there so we went grocery shopping afterwards (she only bought good things to eat...)... I'm not going to name names because I need to protect the innocent. Hopefully thing will go well for her. It's always easier when you have someone helping you along the way.

I've been doing research for my upcoming project and am happy to report I'm getting things mapped out. I'll talk more about it later if I can. I've been searching for more races to run in and I might even do some grocerystore filed trips.... I'm excited about the possibilities.

No comments: