Monday, August 13, 2007

Don't eat snails....



As I arrived in Olympia yesterday Melissa was moping up in the entryway of the house - I asked her if she was cleaning for me but no... Leo threw up and she was cleaning it up... While the clean up was going on they found an undigested snail in the mix.
Mom said Melissa used to eat slugs so it didn't seem like too much of a surprise to her. Just add another tick to the Con side of having kids.

On my visit I also introduced Max to the concept of driving like Lindsay Lohan. He ran his bike off into the flowerbed and I told him he was driving like her. As I got in my car to leave last night he told me not do drive like Linsday (this conversation was five hours later than our initial discussion of her...). I guess that would be a check mark under the Pro side of having kids. Molding young minds.

My earlier meeting for coffee went well - I think. I suppose I don't have too much to go on. I felt like I talked too much. Oh well. And Jason, if you're reading this - Hi.

Today at work I am going to be moved from the file room where I've had a nice desk... I'll probably be put in some dark room with no windows (which would be just like the file room...). I can adapt. The construction on I-5 Starts today as well... they're bringing in pizza for us for lunch. Just what my food plan needs... I suppose I don't have to eat it but hey, free food. Who am I to pass up a free meal. Now only if they included Alaskan Amber with it...

Okay - that's it... better run. Once again I woke up to go to the gym but didn't. I'll go after work. Yeah right... I will REALLY!

No comments: