Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good news, bad news...

the bad news is that I've woken up with a killer headache. The good news is that my favorite show starts tomorrow (okay, one of my favorite shows...)

The Office begins it's season. I am going to be making a special sign for my trip to the Today show tomorrow and wear my Office t-shirt. I think last season I posted about how much I like it. Now if I can just stay up for it.

Back to the headache. It one of those that is stuck in the back of your head behind the ears. My neck is a bit stiff as well. I took four ibuprofen so hopefully it should go away. It woke me up a few times during the night.

Well, since I got up early maybe I'll try to get an early start and a better place at the Today show.

Make sure to stop by I heart Ann later for all the details of todays show, Jennifer Garner is stopping by as well as the woman who starts in the Bionic Woman!

No comments: