Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's all about Martha (yet again).

Look, there I am in the bottom left of my television screen - next to Lucy



Here's Martha talking about transplanting perenials.



Brad Garret decided to share his cinnamon stick with the cameraman.



He donned onion goggles..



That girl in the upper right actually works for Martha. Someone had to use the restroom so she was a seat filler.



This is what the lamb tangeen (did I spell that right?) looked like.



You can see a third of my face on the right side, second row up...



This is a reproduction of the magazine Justin gave me as I left...



Look it's me again... I was wearing a bright colored top but it was cold so I had to wear my coat.



This is Alisa, she is friends with Lucy who sat next to me. They didn't get to sit together because they both asked questions to Dr. Brent. Her top is really nice.



This is a closeup of Lucy... I think she was lamenting the fact that Dr. Brent said that she shouldn't drink alcohol before bed... she was very nice.



Martha and Dr. Brent talk about the new wellness center at Mt. Sinai Medical Center..



The end.

No comments: