Sunday, September 30, 2007

What's going on...

I enjoyed sleeping in until 8am this morning and am now enjoying my coffee... I am working Grad portfolio review day today. It should be good... yesterday was a good warm up for it...

I talked an awful lot about my own work yesterday - it will be nice to talk about other peoples work for a while.

I have to think of a sign for tomorrow's show...

Yesterday James gave me some good ideas on how I can approach making my work sell-able.

I may have to invest in a new camera. It turns out that mine has a spot on it that wonky. I wish I had money... (okay, I do have some money... but more...). I wish someone would just give me a new camera. Maybe I'll have a bake sale to raise money for a new camera.

Okay, I've got to get a move on...

No comments: