Monday, October 01, 2007

Small bladder, big heart...

Yesterday while I was doing portfolio reviews I went to the bathroom seven times over the course of the four hours. It's a curse (or a blessing... half empty, half full...) to have to go all the time. But when you drink all the water I do it's a necessity.

Okay, onto a different subject.

I've been eating poorly lately. I made cookies to take to the show today and ended up eating half of them before they were done cooking. That's one thing I miss about not being in Seattle. All my ww friends... it's just not quite the same here. They would be getting me back on track.

Last night we went out to dinner and I had filet mignon.. it wasn't quite as good as what I used to get a Jewel and then cook up on the Foreman but it was okay. I didn't have to pay for it - that was the best part of all. That and seeing my freinds Nate and Deb.

I will post more later... I have to work on I Heart Ann my sign was next to Tyra Banks head this morning...

No comments: