Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Itching to get out...

so, something has bitten me on the leg four times (no it's not a new boyfriend...). I hate it when you want to scratch but you know you shouldn't because it will just get worse.. It's like being attracted to something or someone that you know is bad for you... but you just can't help diving back in when you know it's going to be an irritation later on (like a pair of jeans that just won't fit anymore...) I don't know what the hell I'm talking about here...

Next subject... Chris my roommate is actually here! I heard him come in last night but I was too tired to get up.

Today I am going to post to Ann and then head down to the studio. I need to print out some more photos and start working on my photo montage (ie "stalker" video). It was a slow day.

More to come later.

No comments: