Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's the most wonderful time...

Okay - the holidays officially start tomorrow... but I must note that I saw a whole lot of stuffing mix in the stores today.

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do for Thanksgiving besides go to the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade.... I guess I should start investigating it... I might also go to a movie is I can afford it. That's always fun. One year I ended up making Thanksgiving pizza with my friend Deborah. Last year you might recall I did the Turkey trot in Chicago and froze my butt off. If I were there I'd do it again...

I am beginning to feel the effects of getting up so early. It's a good thing I can watch all my favorite shows online... in case I crash at seven...

The high point of my day besides going to the Today show was doing laundry. See I heart Ann for full details of my morning.

I have to start figuring out which images I want to have printed for the show in Miami. I also have to figure out how to finance it. Maybe I can auction off my kidney on ebay.

No comments: