Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday Morning...

I ended up going to be before nine... I'm still tired though. I guess I can sleep when I go back to Seattle.

The weather isn't too bad. It's 57 degrees so I won't freeze my butt off this morning.

Since I read that book Mindless Eating I've been implementing some of their ideas... I'm supposed to weigh in on Saturday and I think I will finally be down for once. Okay, I was down last month 2/10th of a pound but still... I just have to keep in check these next two days. I know some people say I'm obsessed with my weight - I suppose I am... but they don't usually know the old fat me. I don't want to go back to that and that's why I'm so diligent (or try to be).

I guess I should get my act in gear... tonight were meeting at the studio trying to get space figured out for Scope. Considering I don't necessarily know what I'm putting in it might be hard. I guess I'll figure it out. I always do.

No comments: