Saturday, October 13, 2007

KG has a point...

It was pointed out to me by Karolina via email that the photos I posted last night have no nature in them. I will start with an excerpt from her email here...

i like your pictures of the sky scrapers and your statement on nature vs manmade. but, there is no nature in it. if there where trees in the reflection it would go with the statement better. in fact though, i like that there is a complete lack of nature and only man made reflecting man made with the dialogue of natural vs man made being applied to it. because the definition of natural is one that is near impossible to answer.

When I was making the statement I think I was talking in general terms... the clouds in relation to the buildings - the sky... oh hell, I don't know what I'm talking about...

This morning I am going to finish my artist bio. REALLY! I know I've been saying it all along - but I'm going to go out into the world and do it. I think there are too many distractions here in the apartment (ie television and internet - and television on the internet)...

I went to bed last night before 9:00. I was worn out... it's going to be brisk today - perfect for a walk after I get all my tasks done. So I better get moving.

No comments: