Friday, October 12, 2007

More photos and gossip..

This morning as I was walking back from the show I stopped by Barnes and Noble to use the facilities... I took some time to look at the Art section and overheard the conversation between Donald Trump's people and the staff. It turns out Mr. Trump will be at the store signing copies of his new book on Tuesday and they were determining logistics. I thought about slipping Donald's people one of my business cards.. but then I realized it probably wasn't such a good idea.

I have noticed that I am drawn to taking pictures of reflections and the contrast of natural with man-made...









Now this I like... I can't tell if the clouds are being reflected in the glass or if we're seeing them through it. Originally I thought it was a reflection but now I'm not sure... okay I take it back, it is a reflection...



1 comment:

PintoMom said...

Clouds are nature! I know what Carolina meant -- no flora nor fauna, but aspects of weather are nature (I like the photos a lot!)