Sunday, October 28, 2007

There is a paycheck god...

I was checking out my bank accounts online this morning and realized that I have finally been paid for my ww meetings from this summer. My first inclination was to go out and buy something but then I thought better... I decided to actually subtract my student loan from my checkbook before it's due.

In other news I have been offered to have a show in Chicago next year. It's a small gallery in the Fine Arts Building... it's a small space but it would be a solo show. I think I'm going to do it. I just have to figure out what month I want to do it. I'm thinking I should wait until at least mid year so I can afford to fly out there twice.. or I could have it coincide with the MFA show so I can see all of my friends work... oh the decisions to make...

I was thinking that I could go see another movie today... Maybe I'll go see Dan in Real Life... it looks good. Not that I should be spending the money...

I took this photo last Sunday on my walk. It's near the United Nations.

No comments: