Monday, October 29, 2007

Brrr....

It's 40 degrees outside and I'm not looking forward to bundling up to go outside. I don't have my wool coat yet. Luckily I have my under armour cold gear that I can wear (and my boots that are warm on the inside)..

I got word that I will be able to have a show in Chicago in September. That should give me enough time to get things in order (money, work etc...).

I did go to see Dan in Real Life yesterday - I liked it better than Wristcutters because it was straightforward. Not that wristcutters was bad mind you. But who doesn't like a romantic comedy?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wristcutters is a great example of adaptation of story to film.

I LOVED wristcutters! But then again I have loved Edgar Keret from the moment he started writing stories and can recommend his small collection of short stories "The Busdriver Who Wanted to Be God" (Toby Press $12.95)to anyone. The last story in this volume "Kneller's Happy Campers" is the story that Wristcutters was based upon. Enjoy!