Saturday, October 06, 2007

Weekend activities...

Well, first off I have to go to ww and weigh in. I'm not looking forward to what the scale is going to say. I haven't been checking my weight at the apartment (my scale is one of the few things I brought with me). I'm just trying to focus and eating good things.

I find that my Today show Schedule is wearing me out... Last night I decided to lay down and watch television and next thing I knew it I was asleep. I ended up sleeping about 10 hours. Now my body hurts from being horizontal for so long.

This weekend I also need to work on my artist bio for a show I have coming up. It will be good for me to do this... I've also been thinking that I need to write about my work (the I heart Ann stuff) to help flesh out why I'm doing it...

Maybe I'll pick some new spot in the city to explore as well. I should see New York before I have to leave it.

I guess that's it for now. I'll check back later - maybe with some photos.

No comments: