Sunday, October 07, 2007

Howdy.

Today I walked over ten miles... my feet are sore, but it's just what I do sometimes. Do the things that bring me comfort. In this case it was walking. I still have that book called the history of walking which I should continue reading... I wish I could stick with things like that...

Maybe someday I will follow through.

Things that bring me comfort...
food
walking
repetitive actions
television
my laptop
puppies

Yesterday at ww I met a woman named Elaine. She lives around the corner from me. She said if I needed anything I could call her. That's nice. Her son lives in Seattle... maybe I'll look him up when I get back there... (he's also a blogger).

At my weigh in I was actually down .6 pounds from last month. That was a bit of a surprise to me... a nice one.

Well, I guess that's it for now... I have to make my sign for tomorrow.

No comments: